Baked Honey Mustard Garlic Drumettes
8 cloves Garlic, peeled and crushed
2 TBSP Honey
2 TBSP Dijon Mustard
2 TBSP Light Soy Sauce
2 TBSP Lemon Juice
¼ cup Olive Oil
2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
20 Chicken Drumettes
1. Combine garlic, honey, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper in a nonreactive bowl.
2. Add chicken and toss to coat each piece well.
3. Cover and refrigerate from 1 hour UP TO 1 day.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken in a single layer on a wire rack set over an oven tray.
5. Bake 45 minutes until well browned and cooked through.
I hope you enjoy.
Chef Leslie Bartosh