Tuesday, June 8, 2010

visitor flag counter

The internet is an interesting thing.  It did not exist in a form that was usable by the normal person twenty years ago.  But now, in two decades time, it has in ways, made the world into a global community.  When I am researching food online I can find, access and translate websites in other countries from the comfort of my desk, at Alvin Community College.  Wow!  I don't know how else to describe this access to authentic information about a subject that near and dear to me, food.

Because of this global access to food information, I decided to add a visitor flag counter to the Alvin Community College Culinary Arts blog.  I think, and hope, that it will show many visitors from all around the world. 

We are truly a global community even if we do not speak the same language or subscribe to the same religious beliefs.  We are a global community that is bound by the love of food and love of our fellow man.  Rejoice in your love of people by cooking something good and nourishing for those who are close to you and those you do not know.

Happy Eating
Chef Bartosh
http://www.alvincollege.edu/culinaryarts/

No comments:

Post a Comment