Wednesday, June 2, 2010

uniforms and knife kits

The standard uniform for the Alvin Community College Culinary Arts Program is as follows:
white double breasted long sleeve chef jacket with pearl buttons
check cook pants
white full bib apron
white skull cap
non slip shoes
For the convenience of our students all of these items can be ordered through our book store.
I do have clean uniforms that students can try on for size before ordering.
If you are interested in doing this, let me know so we can set up an appointment to do so.
The knife kit used in our program is also available through the book store.  They normally have this item on hand and do not need to order it.

I hope this information is helpful.
Please let me  know how I can be of assistance.
Sincerely,
Chef Bartosh
Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment