Friday, November 30, 2012
Brazilian Style Buffalo Wings
Chicken Passarinaho (Brazilian Style Buffalo Wings)
Yields: 2 servings
• 1/3 cup Frying Oil
• 1 lb. Chicken Wings
• 2 TBSP Garlic, minced
• 2 Lemons, cut into 1/8 inch slices
• ¼ cup White Wine
• ½ cup Chicken Broth
• 1 TBSP Butter
• 3 TBSP Chopped Parsley
• Salt and Pepper, as desired
1. Heat frying pan with oil until hot.
2. Place chicken wings and cook halfway, add the garlic and cook until golden brown.
3. Add the white wine, cook one minute, then add chicken broth and sliced lemons.
4. Cook 4 minutes then add the butter and chopped parsley.
5. Cook until chickens are fully cooked and add salt and pepper to taste.
6. If you like, add your favorite hot sauce on the side for dipping.
I hope you enjoy. Until next time. Happy cooking and eating Chef Leslie Bartosh