Monday, November 7, 2011

Netherlands Antilles

On October 31, 2011, a visitor from the Netherlands Antilles, visited our blog.  This marked the 100th country to visit.  I can only say thanks for coming by.  It seems just a short time I ago I was writing in Praise of Poland.

It truly is a honor to be visited by some many, from so many different countries.  If you visit and you see photo of a recipe or dish that you would like the recipe for please let me know.  It would be my pleasure to help you with your request.

The act of sharing food, is one of the universal truths of mankind and sets us apart from the animals.  Please share food with someone you love and even with someone you don't.  It is a unique opportunity to reach out and make someone feel good.

Until next time.
Happy Eating
Chef Leslie Bartosh, CEC, FMP
Alvin Community College
3110 Mustang Road
Alvin, Texas  77511
281.756.3949
chef@alvincollege.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment