Thursday, September 30, 2010

Baking and Pastry Class

Baking and Pastry started last week Wednesday, the 22nd of September.  The class is doing well.  As with any beginning baking and pastry class there are some real successes and some things that are not quite so successful.  Chef David Romano was kind enough to forward a couple of photos from last nights class to me.
So......... without any further ado here are two photos from last nights class.
I hope you enjoy:




I am looking forward to seeing more photos as this class progresses.

Tomorrow, Friday October 1, I am making my annual pilgrimage to Foster High School.  I hope to have a photo from this to post next week.
Next week, I will be posting another quick and easy recipe with photos.

Until then.
Happy Eating
Chef Leslie Bartosh
281.756.3949
chef@alvincollege.edu
http://www.alvincollege.edu/culinaryarts/

No comments:

Post a Comment