Tuesday, July 6, 2010

enrollment for fall 2010

As I type this, enrollment for the fall semester culinary arts classes has taken off.  We currently have three places left in our lab classes.

If you are a student who started with me in the spring or summer semester, I have a seat blocked for you in lab class.  When you are ready to register for class, please contact me so I can either get you into class or remove the seat block.
If you are a new student and we run out of seats in lab classes there are a two options available to you.

1.  We can start you in management classes and/or general academic classes.
2.  We can put you on a waiting list.  This list will be done on a first come first served basis.  The purpose of the list is to be able to enroll you in lab if someone decides not to attend in the fall semester.  In the past, I have had as many as two seats open up because of changes in students plans.
3.  We can do both 1 and 2 above.

If you have questions about enrolling in our program, please feel free to contact me via phone or email.

Until then,  Happy Eating

Chef Bartosh
281.756.3949
chef@alvincollege.edu
http://www.alvincollege.edu/culinaryarts/

No comments:

Post a Comment